M Tooth Racing Saws
Quality competition Racing Saws
The winning balance between technology and craftsmanship
At Tuatahi we have available a range of M Tooth Racing Saws in varying gullets, tooth pitches and thicknesses.
Our M Tooth Racing Saws are of the highest standard and competitors have achieved great success with these saws. We are continually developing our products and each M Tooth Racing Saw is specifically designed to suit the individual users wood type. We have a range of standard lengths available, however if you require a saw that is not in our standard size range, we will endeavour to manufacture this for you where at all possible.
Each Tuatahi M Tooth Racing Saw has the following features:
- Saws are manufactured from the highest quality saw steel.
- Saws are individually tensioned to be straight and flat.
- Saws are individually tempered.
- Saws are individually finish filed to exacting standards.
Customers may select:
- A fully finished saw ready to go.
- A partly finished saw to suit the customers specifications that he/she is able to finish off themselves.
- We currently have the following lengths available:
5’8” (1.73 metres), 5’10” (1.78 metres) and 6’ (1.83 metres)
Individual specifications may include:
- A range of standard gullets and tooth pitches.
- Finish filing to suit individual woods throughout the world.
- Varying lengths, widths and thicknesses.
Variations of M Tooth standard gullets and tooth pitches
All 3 patterns are capable of cutting all wood types with the correct angles on.
STANDARD NUMBER 1 TOOTH
This tooth and gullet is generally used for hard corky Radiata, Gum and Beech but can be quite hungry to use.
STANDARD NUMBER 2 TOOTH
This tooth and gullet is designed to cut slightly harder softwoods.
STANDARD NUMBER 3 TOOTH
This tooth and gullet is the quickest of the three variations in Softwood and Soft Radiata. The tooth design is developed for Softer Radiata. It has a deeper gullet and narrower teeth. The gullet originates at 1/4” but is ground to suit various woods.
Tuatahi Racing Saws can be supplied with or without handles. We currently stock Powder Coated Steel Racing Saw Handles. We also have Saw Filing Jigs available and Aluminium Saw Cases.